Cleaning your home is a daily task each and every one of us faces. We wash, clean, and remove dust and dirt in almost every room, every week. While this usually isn’t a task that is the most fun, we do however consider it necessary and important. That is why we spend time cleaning our homes. There is another part to this puzzle though that is often overlooked and we tend to forget about. This part of cleaning your home is “cleaning up”. You know, the part where we clean the messes left behind after our pets do what they do.
In this day and age, so many of us own pets. Whether we have dogs, cats, bird, fish, or any other kind of pet, we love them and care for them, but as with any other kind of family member, they will make messes. Whether it is something they ate, a urine mishap, or something else, rest assured, your pet will make a mess somewhere in the house at some point. That is why it is vitally important to have the right kind of product for cleaning up after them.
1. Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer
- Best cheap product
- Very simple to use
The Vax Carpet washer is cordless making it very convenient to use and move around. Its soap dispenser is a welcome feature that ensures you use the right amount of cleaning detergent. The Vax cleaning system leaves your carpets looking and feeling cleaner and fresher than ever.
2. Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Max Clean Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner
- Powerful and Reliable
- Reasonably Priced
- Good quality carpet tool
The ProHeat 2X Revolution is an effective deep cleaning system for your carpets. It is made with a deeper cleaning brush system that will remove tough stains from your carpet and is especially good at getting rid of pet stains.
I have found that this cleaner is particularly useful for pet stains due to the additional pile height attraction. I have two cats and a dog who spend a lot of time in the car, so keeping the car clean has been a challenge. This awesome machine helped me get rid of those pet stains quickly.
This machine is quite versatile and is also able to be used on a variety of other surfaces such as area rugs, stairs, and upholstery.
3. Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine
- You can also use it on other types of stains like coffee, wine, soda, lipstick, food and oil
- It has a dual-tank system
- Cleans very well but it comes at a very high price
If you have pets or just kids that make mistakes, getting a pet carpet cleaner is a must. The Bissell is designed with versatility in mind to make it ideal for these situations and also for general cleaning purposes.
Its dual tanks make it very easy to use so you can clean more at once and help with the hose. Smaller stains can be cleaned with the smaller cleaning tank while larger ones are on the main cleaning tank.
There are also multiple add-ons available to make this carpet cleaner even better. They are dirt finder tools, crevice tool, wide pet power brush, pet hair eraser turbo brush, and the stair tool so you can clean your furniture, stairs, and carpeted floors.
4. Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover
- Works on a lot of stains
- No mixing solution required
- Safe for carpets, floors, upholstery, clothing, and more
- Removes pet odor
- Environmentally friendly
- Has a chemical smell
- Not suitable for delicate fabrics that require dry cleaning
Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover is my top choice since it can pretty much take care of anything on a carpet.
Permanent Pet Stain Remover is an incredibly effective and easy to use. You just have to spray it on the stain and wait a couple of minutes. Then, gently blot the stain.
The fact that it’s environmentally friendly is another big plus. Think about it, what would have happened to all the pets that are using the house? Where would they be if you had used a harsh shampoo instead of Woolite?
5. SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner
- Stains lift easily
- Simple, effective design that works
- No batteries needed
- Product is highly unstable when you use both hands to clean
- Gets dirty after a few uses
SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology 33N8A, the best option for any pet owner who wants to deal with stains on carpets. In this device, never touch the mess or stain again. The spotbot stain remover detects the stain with its laser-ESP system and delivers the right amount of solution.
It easily lifts the stains from the carpet leaving no trace of it behind. The spotbot is easy to place and it delivers the product power to the place of the stain. You can use the spotbot on rugs, sofas, litter boxes, even on the pet beds.
6. Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner
- It comes with an attachable utility brush that helps to loosen dirt and gently scrub carpets
- It features multiple settings, including a high-temperature option for extra stubborn stains
- Quieter than many other spot carpet cleaners
- The detergent tank is awkwardly placed under the machine and can be annoying to use
- Can’t be used as a whole-house carpet cleaner
The Bissell SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner is a fantastic portable cleaning machine for those times when you need to clean a spot or two quickly, without having to unroll and place a larger machine.
It is a more compact, but cheaper version of the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner.
This cleaner has six applications modes, including stain and spot, heavy traffic, clean & refresh, refresh, refresh and scrub, and scrub.
7. BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
- Easy to use
- Versatile and Lightweight
- Very limited cleaning options
- Requires water to deep clean carpets
The Bissell Crosswave is a lightweight, versatile, multi-purpose tool for any situation you’re likely to encounter. The CrossWave is designed to pull along behind you while you vacuum and mop. The portable design means that it’s easy to clean the floors and carpets around the house.
The CrossWave has a 12-volt power outlet in the handle, which means that you can plug in your smartphone or tablet to play music or watch movies while you work. Any of the accessories that come with the MultiReach or Pet Hair Eraser can be used with this vacuum.
The CrossWave is lightweight and easy to push. The mop attachment provides you with a large surface to clean, and the vacuum has a 12-Volt outlet that you can use to play music, watch TV or videos or charge your devices.
8. Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine
- All of the necessary tools to begin using it are included in the packaging
- Easy assembly – you can attach the handle, install the soap tank, and fill it with water in a matter of minutes
- Excellent water pickup
Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Orbiter is a versatile carpet cleaner that comes with numerous handy attachments and allows you to clean all types of flooring. Plus, thanks to the Orbiter’s heavy-duty construction, you can use it to clean both carpeted and hard floor surfaces without having to spend another dime.
The Orbiter comes with an included 16oz detergent tank that slips in neatly on the side of the unit. This allows you to mix and pour your own detergent as needed.
The unit also comes with a broom attachment for help with scrubbing and hard-to-reach areas.
9. Bissell ProHeat 2X Lift Off Pet Carpet Cleaner
- It has a 5.5 / 8 gallons water tank
- The machine can clean over pet stains
- It has a carpet cleaning tool
- The size of the cleaner is perfect for pet stains
- You can wash other types of flooring surfaces
- It has a 3000 PSI / 140 bar
- You can clean pet hair from furniture and from floors
- The amount of chemical substance it comes with is not reasonable
- It is used with one of the most common chemical substances, which consists of a toxic substance, which can be dangerous to humans
The Bissell proheat 2X is an excellent choice for cleaning carpets of pet stains, as it comes with a clean surge feature that happens whenever the cleaning solution is running low. This brush roll feature is really impressive for easy cleaning. The pet hair cleaning tool comes very handy as it makes the task of cleaning pet hair from furniture easy.
This carpet cleaner makes cleaning so much easier, thanks to its superior Chemical Brush specially designed to dissolve the embedded pet odors and soiling fibers from the upholstery and carpets. It consists of a 15½ oz tool. It also has a special suction feature which is not the regular one. When it comes to cleaning machine, these features are beneficial as it gives proper steam cleaning for your carpets.
10. Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Deep Cleaning 2 Motor Extractor Machine
- Super-heated steam
- Dirt lance
- Powerful suction
- Great price/quality balance
- Relatively light weight machine
- Has a long instruction manual
- Takes time to get used to
This machine uses super-heated steam with a built-in DirtLance. The substantial amount of hot water is capable of attacking any stains. This cleaner uses high-efficiency filtration. As Americans, we spend a long time working to make enough money to buy the things we want, and that includes cleaning products. With the Bissell BG10, you can not only save money. You can get your carpets much cleaner.
It’s easy to get started on this cleaner. The DirtLance needs water in order to work. Water is poured into the machine and then the user can choose to add their cleaning solution into the DirtLance or they can use the cleaning solution already mixed for them.
There is a bag that comes with this set that is used to hold the dirt once it is vacuumed up. This set will come with 2 cleaning pads. The best approach is to use the wide cleaning pad for large areas and the small cleaning pad for the edges near walls and furniture.
11. Hoover FH50700 PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner
- Unique rotating head that can reach far and under furniture
- It automatically returns to the upright position when you put the handle down
- Very lightweight and compact
- Easy to use on stairs and cars
- Heavier duty brushes than previous models
- Some customers say that the suction can be unreliable
- No longer cordless
This Hoover model is the most affordable compact carpet cleaning machine you can buy and it’s great for small, less commercial sized homes.
It comes with 2 standard cleaning solutions and a 3/8-inch hose with easy-to-carry connectors.
You also get a 10 minute cleaning cycle and a suction power of 500 watts.
12. Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator
- Good for cat and dog urine
- Effectively removes odor
- Easy to use
- Mixes with water
- Great for carpets and other surfaces
- Strong scent
- Can be difficult to apply without going overboard
13. BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer
- This deep cleaner comes with plenty of useful attachments that clean deep into the carpet to remove stains
- Pet hair can be a big deal and this comes with a Pet Turbo Tool to make sure it doesn’t become a big problem
- There is a surface stain tool that can be used to remove spots on other surfaces such as your sofa, mattress and even your car’s interior
No matter how good your traditional vacuum cleaner is, it will never remove the things that can be removed with the Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner. It has 3 vacuum tools that help vacuum every surface of your carpet. There are two brushes that clean deep down, a turbo tool to remove pet hair, and a surface stain tool.
The traditional vacuum cleaner can’t work this hard because its motor and hose are too short and it has to go all the way to your dirty carpet. But the Bissell’s hose is 7 feet long which means that you can vacuum from the stairs and it’s still on the floor. You won’t have to focus on stains for days and nights. The clean will last for a long time.
14. Bissell SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Portable Deep Cleaner
- Small and portable
- Cleaning head swivels easily
It can clean up some of the worst stains like mud, coffee, vomit, blood, etc.
It doesn’t leave any residue or stains behind from cleaning the area.
This best portable auto carpet cleaner is an easy way to clean stains and you don’t have to keep visiting your utility closet to find a separate tool to complete the job.
15. BISSELL, 20037 Pet Stain Eraser Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner
- Lightweight and portable
- Lots of attachments
- Works on any surface
This is truly an impressive pet stain remover. It works on carpets, stairs, sofas, and upholstery just to name a few. For such a small device, it offers plenty of functionality. It has a series of accessories, including a deep reach tool to clean corners, a pet stain tool, a stair tool, and a dusting brush tool. The stain brush, which has two rows of staggered bristles, is specially designed for deep carpet cleaning and tough pet stains.
The vacuum, which is canister operated, offers an excellent suction power. However, the most impressive and useful part about the Bissell Pet Stain Eraser is its ability to clean pet stains without leaving any residue behind. It has a triple action power brush that loosens dirt and then vacuum whisks it away. Product reviews have praised this product for its ability to quickly remove sweat, mud, and urine pet stains from carpets and upholstery.
16. Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack commercial Carpet cleaner
- Ability to remove even the most stubborn pet stains and odors
- Works great on all types of carpets, on tile, hard floor, and even area rugs
- Has a patented SpinScrub® technology that helps you clean tough stains and dirt from carpet faster
- With its impressive features, the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 is one of the most expensive carpet cleaners in the market. However, this isn’t its downside, considering that you’ll save a lot in cleaning cost against conventional carpet cleaners.
- The bulky size of this model might not work well for tight corners or hard surfaces, but you can always use the mini version if you’re in need of a smaller cleaner.
The Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack turns carpet cleaning into an easy task – even if you’re cleaning up after your pet left messes behind. This is a great carpet cleaner that is even friendlier to your wallet.
This model is designed to deep-clean your carpets and remove dirt from your carpet fast. Thanks to its patented SpinScrub® technology, you can clean up to three times faster than regular carpet cleaners.
17. Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner; Professional Grade Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Removes spot and stains.
- Easy to use
- Remove pet odors and allergens
- Removes microbes which can bring about allergies
- Deep cleans
- Removes ground in dirt
- Improves carpet cleaning results
- Excellent for everyone and pretty much all types of fabrics
- Can work for anyone and on any type of carpet
- Can be a bit of a work horse and some people find it heavy
- Can make a mess when cleaning the edges of the carpet
- Customer service is a little slow
In our view the Rug Doctor Spot Cleaner will be a useful tool for anyone who wants a proper carpet cleaning.
This machine will be able to deliver high pressure cleaning which helps to clean the carpet thoroughly and deeply remove things like spots and stains as well as providing the advantage of getting fresh and clean carpets.
Apart from the ordinary cleaning you would expect the strong hand of this machine will also be able to really clean and deep clean the floor as well as remove any odor from the carpet.
18. BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- Heads to where you point the nozzle
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Doesn’t hold much liquid and is considered a small unit
- A bit loud but that’s expected from a spray
Well-designed and matches decors of any color, the Bissell Little Green is a tool that is used by more than one pet owner. It’s highly sought after for its fast action and cleaning power.
The affordable and handy design is pretty durable. You’d be surprised how resilient the unit is after repeated washing. However, don’t use it too long at a time. Its tank comes in small size and it’s easy to run out of water quickly, especially if you’re cleaning a large area.
You can use the mechanical heat release that comes in the system for greater efficiency. It helps to close the detergents and hot water in the steam ready bottle.
19. Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner
- Machine and solutions are water safe after 30 minutes
- Easy to transport
- Removes most stains
- Not effective on sharp stains
- Not effective on nonproduct stains
- Some users have reported the Vacuum is a little loud
The Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner is one of the most popular pet stain carpet cleaners you’re gonna find online, and for good reason. The powerful 4-to-1 cleaning system is designed to tackle the toughest of stains on your carpets. This machine promises to remove pet stains, human spills, mold/mildew, and even polishing shoes where it’s at the first time you use it.
What makes this product stand out from the crowd is its Portable-ability. With a rubber scoop molded right on the front, the Rug Doctor is easy to carry from room to room. With a 2-year warranty and 24-foot power cord, you can achieve even the most difficult areas with these sprayer attachments.
20. BISSELL Pet Stain Eraser 2003T Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner,
- Just 8.3 pounds
- Easy to use
- Has a removable 10-inch cleaning path
- Consumer-friendly customer service
The Bissell Pet Stain Eraser 2003T Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner is a recent addition to the Bissell range of products. Best of all it avoids the use of chemicals and is 100% completely free of any chemical smells. It weighs 8.3 pounds and can clean both carpets and hard floors.
This is a small and compact machine and a very easy to use cleaning tool for cleaning pet stains. It has a removable 10-inch cleaning path for easy maneuvering and comes with a hand-held spot scrubber, which makes the cleaning job much easier. Maximum brush height for the set is 2 inches and for the spot scrubber it is 1 inch. It also has a 5-foot hose (as opposed to some other popular cleaners with only a 2 or a 3-foot hose.)
It also has an integrated carrying handle, so you can conveniently carry it around from room to room. This is actually a very lightweight machine weighing only 8.3 pounds even though it is a cordless one. And there is no need for extension cords either!
Having a pet is something you either love or hate. You either get the benefit of them can add to your life or they can be a big headache. One of the biggest problems I have always had with having pets is all the mess they make. Actually, I think my mom probably had a bigger problem cleaning all the mess our pets make. My kids now have three cats and none of my kids really like cleaning up after them. My parents are the same way. I have never really liked buying products for cleaning spots on the carpet, but when it comes to stain removal I have a lot of experience. I have a lot of relatives that have pets that bring a lot of stains into their houses.